Saturday, October 1, 2022

Art Commission Goodie Bag for you 🎁

Image item
 
Here's the Ultimate Commission Guide for Artists
+ free resources you can download & copy
 
Hey you 🍁
 
Are you considering taking on commissions but you're a bit unsure about how or where to start? Maybe you are already an established commission artists but you don't think some additional inspiration could hurt. Whatever the case is, I hope my new video The Ultimate Commission Guide for Artists along with a detailed blog post can help you.
On my blog I just published a ✨ brand spankin' new post ✨ to help commission artists get started, informed and inspired. I'm going in depth with commission info setup, pricing, best-practise examples, terms of service along with a lot of general advice. I've also added some free resources in the blog post, that you can go and download right away!
 
Image item
Image item
Also, happy October 🎃 It's officially the first day of the spoopy season 👻 I'm not particularly happy about Autumn in general…..except October. Bringing all the halloween vibes with it. I love that!
 
Thank you for your love and support!
Love,
Nadiaxel
Image item

Latest Instagram posts:
 
Instagram
Youtube
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Blog Archive