Friday, September 16, 2022

Digital Art using ONLY the Phone 📱🖍️ Digital Artist on a Budget!

Image item
 
▶️ New video:Digital Art using ONLY the Phone 📱
 
Hi you (>w<)
 
I just published a new video! I know a lot of the artists in this community have nothing but a smartphone available to create art on. I've decided to revisit the concept of drawing on a smartphone; asking the question: Can you be a digital artist only using your phone? Watch the video to find out what I discovered (^-^) And I wish you a spleeeendid weekend!
Thank you for being part of my mailing family! This is the place to be if you want to be among the first to receive word of my latest work, upcoming projects and new videos (and occasionally free ressources, behind-the-scenes, etc.). Not sure why you're here? You can always use the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of my emails to abandon this family :V
 
As always; thank you for your amazing support!
 
Love,
Nadiaxel
Image item

Latest Instagram posts:
 
Instagram
Youtube
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Blog Archive